Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Toy Trains

Jana here. I guess I've technically been in Momlandia for just under 5 years now. But, BLOG-ically speaking (or typing, as it were), I have arrived! HA. And just so you know, I have been home alone with my kids (sans husband) for two weeks now because he is travelling for work. Hence, the synapses are not firing like they should be.

HOWEVER, this evening I did build the most KICK-ASS Geotrax train EVER. PERIOD. Geotrax has these train tracks that connect easily and you build your railroad etc, then you drive your trains on it. We have all of these cool sets that connect together: Grand Central Station, Timbertown, the Rodeo and the Zoo, etc. etc. etc. Anyhooo I made this whole set-up, while S (the 1 y.o.) destroyed our computer room and B (the almost 5 y.o.) was irate that I didn't let him help build.

So, dear reader, I ask you this, who's toys are the GeoTrax??? Yes. Mommy’s!!! And damn was I mad when they wrecked the whole thing 5 minutes later claiming that an earthquake had come through....

And this is what I have become, in the absence of adult conversation: an antisocial infrastructure designer. On my dining room carpet, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment